TJ Maxx is essentially a department store chain with almost more than 1000 stores catering to customers’ various goods at a very discounted price. It also provides its own credit cards possessing several benefits. The cards are known as the TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard and the TJX Rewards credit card and are issued by Synchrony bank. In this article, we will be looking at how you can make the tjx credit card login among other things. So, stick to the end.
TJ Maxx store card features
- Customers with a lower credit score can typically be accepted with the TJX Rewards store-only card. None of the well-known payment networks, including Visa, Mastercard, or others, are connected to it. This card is accepted in T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense retail locations.
- The TJX Rewards card can be used anywhere where Mastercard is accepted, but if you don’t usually buy under the TJX name, you could find the redemption options are few and the rewards come in slowly.
- Every dollar spent at all other merchants earns one point, but every dollar spent at TJX outlets earns five points towards prizes. You will receive a $10 reward card as soon as you reach 1,000 points.
- A TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard entitles you to invitations to prestigious offline and online shopping events. Prior to it being accessed by other consumers, you can sort through it. Also, depending on the event, you can win some snacks or presents.
How to make the TJX Reward card bill payment?
- If you want to make the tjmaxx bill pay then the first thing that you will have to do is head to Synchrony bank’s official portal for a TJ Maxx credit card.
- Then, enter your user ID and password.
- Select ‘Secure Login’. Once you have logged into your account go to the ‘Summary tab’
- Then, select the ‘Make payment’ option. Then lastly you will be required to confirm the payment details that you entered and then pay the bill or make the payment.
- Note: Before you carry this out, make sure that you have registered for an online account for tjx bill pay.
How to make the TJX Reward Mastercard payment via phone?
- You can make the TJX card payment via the phone as well by going through the automated system. Get information on your bank account, debit and credit cards, and routing numbers. Be aware that the only option to use your debit card to make a payment is through the automated system.
- The number that you will have to dial is (800) 952-6133 ( TJX Reward Mastercard) and 877-890-3150 ( TJX Platinum Mastercard)
- Then, you will be required to follow the automated prompts to make the payment successful.
How to pay the TJX Card bill via mail?
There are two things that you have to make sure to pay the TJX card bill via mail. Firstly Make a check or money order out for at least the minimum amount required where a payment voucher from your monthly account statement needs to be included. Lastly, send it to the address:
TJX Rewards Credit Card
PO Box 669818
Dallas, TX 75266-0772
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
PO Box 669819
Dallas, TX 75266-0773